Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Advanced Drainage Solutions for fresh articles!
PVC Drain Lines
What they are
Durable. Reliable. Long-lasting. Maintenance-free. SDR 35 thick-wall PVC piping is the best material for drainage system piping. Compared to the black, corrugated drain lines you’re probably used to, our thick-wall PVC doesn’t bend, sag, leak water, or get crushed. When properly installed, PVC drain lines will deliver decades of performance.
Key to an effective drainage system
We install PVC drain lines as part of a comprehensive drainage system designed to suit your property – and correct your drainage problems. Whether connected to downspouts, catch basins, or French drains, PVC piping moves three times as much water as typical corrugated drain lines of the same size.
Typical Corrugated Drain Lines
- Move a very limited amount of water
- Leach water at the fittings, allowing root growth inside the pipe
- Crush easily under the weight of the soil
- Clog easily from sediment and solid material.
- Form “bellies” that trap sediment and encourage clogging
- Last only 3 to 8 years
Thick-Wall PVC Drain Lines
- Move three times as much water as corrugated pipes
- Use solvent welded fittings that don’t leach water
- Don’t break under the weight of the soil
- Move sediment and debris easily
- Don’t sag or trap solid material inside the pipe
- Tough, durable, and capable of lifetime performance
Custom PVC Drainage Systems
All of our PVC drainage systems depend on drain lines to channel water from areas where it otherwise accumulates or causes problems.
Stormwater Collection & Removal
PVC drain lines help move water from catch basins, channel drains, and other stormwater collection and removal installations.
Restructure the Land
In conjunction with grading projects, we often install new PVC drain lines that help transport stormwater away from your home.